The famous Haakaa silicone breast pump is the easiest and most simple way to express.
New and improved features will make your life that little bit easier:
- increased volume to 100ml or 150ml; and
- a suction base for support.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly.
Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for if you’re traveling, on the go or need to express quickly without fuss.
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe. Can also be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no crying over spilt milk!
How to use your breast pump
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
In addition to expressing normally you can also attach the pump in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad or use the pump for relief of engorgement day or night.
Clean after each use. DO NOT USE any bleach based agents.
Please note: These lids are designed keep your milk safe and free off contamination while you are still feeding or transferring your milk . Lids can fall off if left to move around in your bag or dropped so please make sure you empty your milk into your preferred storage solution to carry or store/freeze your milk.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.